School is out. Families are together. The first few weeks are great, until the heat and boredom kick in. Now we have the question- what are we going to do all summer? Luckily, we have found some great cost effective and/or free activities and places for families to visit together this summer!
- Museum of Science and History
- Riverside Arts Market
- Kingsley Plantation
- Friendship Fountain
- Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
- Cummer Museum of Arts and Gardens (Free on Tuesdays)
- Adventure Landing
- Events at your local library
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Games
- Art Walks
- Playing at your local park!
Please also take a moment to view the following websites which have great ideas for summertime fun!
Please also remember when engaging in activities outside with your family and kids, to follow the following safety tips:
- Staying hydrated is key!!
- Beware of the sun and wear sunscreen
- Practice safety when riding bikes and playing in the pool
- Beware of thunder and lightening
Above all else, have fun, be present in the moment, and enjoy each other! Happy summer from the Right Path Family!!